Partners in Advocacy (PiA) provide independent advocacy in Glasgow to children and young people, under the following groups:
- children and young people with mental ill health, up to age 18, living in the NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Health Board area
- vulnerable children and young people, up to age 19, living in East Renfrewshire
Partners in Advocacy provide the nationwide My Rights, My Say project, which provides independent advocacy to children and young people, aged 12 to 15, with additional support needs in education.
Partners in Advocacy provide independent advocacy to children and young people, aged 5 to 18, going through the Children’s Hearing System. PiA can do this in the following areas:
- East & West Dunbartonshire
- East Renfrewshire
- South Lanarkshire
• Children and young people with mental health problems.
• Young people up to the age of 18 with additional support needs.