The term ‘Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance’ or ‘SIAA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
The Melting Pot, 15 Calton Road
We are a charity registered in Scotland, Charity No. SC033576.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Unless otherwise stated all material on this website is copyright property of Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance. It may be used, or copied, in whole or part with the prior agreement of Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance, or if stated. Any unauthorised copying, distribution or reproduction of content is strictly prohibited. The material on this site is not intended for commercial distribution.
© Copyright 2023