SCVO’s HR and Employment service are hosting a pilot programme around the essentials for managing staff, which will take place from October to December.
The objective of the programme is:
- To develop and deliver a programme which provides individuals with basic HR awareness, knowledge and skills that are voluntary sector focussed.
The expected benefits for individuals and organisations are:
- Opportunity to network/develop a network of support.
- Increased people management awareness, knowledge & practical application.
- Increased understanding of employer/employee relationships.
- How to use HR data to best effect in business cases/funding applications.
- Opportunity to work through real issues in a safe environment.
They are looking for a maximum of 12 people to attend 3 half-day, fully funded virtual workshops over a 3-month period with some activities in between workshops. The first workshop taking place week commencing 25th October 2021.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Lindsay, firstname.lastname@example.org who is happy to have a further discussion.