Mental Health Advocacy Project provide independent advocacy for adults resident in West Lothian, aged 18 to 65, in the following groups:
- mental ill health
- drugs and alcohol use
- prisoners in HMP Addiewell
- adults, aged 18+, detained under the Mental Health Act
- collective advocacy for mental health service users
- carers advocacy (by agreement with West Lothian Council)
• Adults 18+ who are detained under the Mental Health Act.
• Adults aged between 18 – 65 who experience mental health and/or addiction problems: in hospital, the community of West Lothian or resident in HMP Addiewell.
• Collective advocacy for mental health service users in West Lothian.
• Carers advocacy (by agreement with West Lothian Council).